How To Create Enticing Emails That Sell
Attn: Business Owners, Sales Execs, 1-Person Marketing Staffs (ie., You-Who-Wear-All-The-Hats):
“How To Create Enticing Emails That Sell” Workshop
According to the Direct Marketing Assn., email marketing earns $57.25 for every dollar spent vs. $22.52 for all non-email marketing. Are you getting your share of sales from this lucrative marketing channel?
Join us for a 2-hour workshop on how to launch your own database-driven e-marketing campaigns. We’ll dissect everything you need to know to optimize your emails, get them opened, the best subject lines to use, and how to track results. Find out how brilliantly simple it can be to generate qualified leads and close sales 24/7/365 when you have the right tools and know the right strategies.
At This Workshop You’ll Learn…
- 3 Critical Requirements to Increase email Deliverability
- 2 Ways to Optimize Your Opt-in Thank You Page
- Sure-fire way to use email to segment your website opt-ins
- Push-button formulas for writing copy that sells stuff
- 5 Types of Successful Email Formats
- What to say and when to say it…and what you shouldn’t say in email
- Discover the answer to “What kind of open rate should I expect (and what else should I be tracking)?”
- How to reactivate customers who are M.I.A. and prospects who’ve gone into “radio silence”
- Super simple strategy for cleaning up opt-outs and bouncebacks database
- Subject line do’s and don’ts, how-to design for preview panes and image blocking, where to place hyperlinks and your call-to-action
- Great networking opportunity…Bring your business cards
- Do you know other salespeople who could benefit from e-marketing? Please forward this invitation to them
- FREE “how to” handouts
- 2 attendees will win a month of free email-marketing service ($29 value), courtesy of SwiftPage Email
About This E-Marketing Workshop:
If you use Outlook, Excel, Access or QuickBooks, you can implement these email tactics and boost your business with these e-marketing strategies.
Lori Feldman is The Database Diva of Aviva and a national speaker on mailing lists, database marketing and CRM. She shows business owners and sales executives how to make more money with customers they already have using proven database marketing strategies. She is a past-president of the Direct Marketing Association of St. Louis and is a recipient of that organization’s top prize: The “Direct Marketer of the Year” Award. Lori subscribes to the philosophy of Howard Aiken who said, “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats.” She shares lots of case studies and her famous step-by-step tips will guide you to success no matter where you are on the marketing technology learning curve.