St. Louis MO Digital Marketing Internship
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP, Wildwood, MO
- Are you addicted to social media?
- Are you constantly looking for the next coolest idea on the web?
- Do you want to get real-life resume-building experience by being part of the launch of a brand new authority website?
Aviva is a digital database marketing consultancy based in Wildwood, MO, which just landed a huge new account. We need help:
- Launching over 500 web pages
- Collecting, editing and placing 3,000 expert articles
- Interviewing experts and writing/editing content, content, content
- Helping us brainstorm on all of the ways our client can maximize its online opportunities
- Creating, writing and launching email marketing campaigns on cutting-edge industry SAAS
- Providing expert customer care (client contact) as needed
This is a part-time (10-20 flexible hours/week), non-paid internship; however an hourly wage will be considered based on output. (We’ll also throw in some gas money.)
We were already a very busy shop, and now we’re even busier. As a result, we need someone who can work independently once given instructions and deadlines, is a creative thinker, can present cutting-edge ideas in an organized fashion and…(wait for it)…can spell and construct grammatically proper English sentences. (Marketing means communicating!)
If you are excited about the direction and possibilities of digital marketing, and would like to learn a great deal about it while you’re helping to shape our client’s results, then we’d love to hear from you. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor and cover more ground in a few months than in a semester’s worth of marketing classes.
And here’s the best part…there’s no experience necessary! You are our ideal intern if you:
- Are a voracious learner
- Have above average interest in and/or knowledge of internet marketing
- Want to know more about PPC, SEO, SMM (bonus points if you know what those acronyms are!)
- Are somewhat analytical and can easily conceptualize in Excel, Visio, Mind Map
- Have working knowledge of Photoshop, MS Office
- Can be relied on to produce results on time
- Are not afraid to ask questions
If you feel strongly (we’re looking for conviction, too!) that you must be our intern, then please apply by emailing or faxing the following info to:
Email: [email protected]
FAX: 866-329-5009 (toll free)
- A cover email letter explaining why we should pick you
- Which 3 social media websites you cannot live without and why
- Your resume or list of accomplishments/strengths in PDF or Word format
- Your available-to-work schedule (please don’t give us your school schedule; just tell us when you can work for us)
Put “Digital Marketing Intern” in the subject line or in the “To” line, if faxing. (We set up a rule in our email inbox. If you cannot follow this one direction, your info will not reach us. Even if we don’t pick you, we promise to reply to every resume we receive…as we have time.)
Sorry; we’re too busy to take your phone call or see you personally until we’ve read your info.