Stacia Shinaberry, VP of Sales
With over 25 years of experience, Stacia Shinaberry spent the first half of her career working as a:
- List Broker
- Traditional Media Buyer
- Advertising Consultant
- Direct Marketing Expert (Direct Mail, Database Segmentation and Analysis)
- Marketing Consultant (Building Partnerships, Ethnic Marketing Strategy & Solutions, Event Marketing & Fundraising Campaigns)
That work led her to be recruited by AT&T, the Kansas City Star, The Star Tribune in Minneapolis and the San Jose Mercury News at the time in history when “mass media” revenue was under fire from the surge in popularity of “targeted and direct” marketing.
Stacia was the first person in publishing to crack the code on how to integrate “new media” with “old media.” She implemented a culture of change at each company and built new Direct Marketing divisions that resulted in new incremental revenue of $10 million.
Now that online marketing is today’s reality, many companies struggle with how to generate leads, find new customers, increase profit margins, stay ahead of their competition and be found globally online. She’s already cracked the code for our clients on this one, too!
She has spent the last several years helping companies of all sizes, both B2B and B2C, develop strategy and implement tactics to:
- Build new or revamp websites into “Lead Generation Machines”
- Improve SEO/SEM to increase web traffic
- Help select and set-up CRM & Marketing Automation tools to increase efficiency
- Clean up, enhance and analyze databases to maximize effectiveness
- Develop Social Media Campaigns to build brand & increase conversations with clients & prospects
- Start or expand Email and Drip Marketing Campaigns to develop & nurture clients and move them through the sales funnel
- Integrate traditional offline advertising with new online marketing channels so that they work seamlessly together